Free Shipping in Romania. Delivery within 24-72h. Shop Now
NEW Wine Deals! Enjoy the finest wine offers of the week! Order Now

Shopping Cart

0

Your shopping bag is empty

Go to the shop
Close

L or du diable 2018 Red Wine

90,00 lei

This robust and exquisite blend of French Grenache, Carignan and Syrah red wine is the perfect addition to any wine collection. From the renowned Bernard Magrez winery, L´Or du Diable 2018 is a luxurious choice for any special occasion or a perfectly accompanied dinner. Its smooth, velvety texture and woody notes...

Real-time stock

  • Free shipping in Romania in 1-3 days
  • International shipping in 3-15 days

Delivery

    All orders shipped with Fan Courier for orders within Romania and FedEx or UPS for international orders.

    All orders are shipped with a UPS/FedEx/Fan Courier tracking number.

Returns

    To initiate a return within the 14-day legal period, please reach out to our customer service team at hello@disndis.com or call us at +40755830483.

    Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method used during the purchase.

    The return process will be facilitated through the same courier company, and there will be no additional cost incurred by the customer.

    Please note that all sale items are considered final purchases and are not eligible for return or refund.

Help

If you have any further questions or need assistance, our dedicated customer service team is here to help.

Email:

Phone: +40 755 830 483

Ask a Question

Real time Visitor right now

Bottle of L’or du diable 2018 Red Wine

L or du diable 2018 Red Wine

90,00 lei

Elaboration

L´Or Du Diable is a fantastic red wine from the A.O.P Terrasses du Larzac. This wine is crafted from a blend of 50% Syrah, 30% Grenache, and 20% Carignan grapes.

During the winemaking process, the grapes undergo a pre-fermentation maceration period of 4 to 8 days, held at a temperature of 8º Celsius. This step allows the flavors and colors to develop before fermentation begins. After this maceration period, the wine is aged for a total of 12 months. Around 20% of the wine is aged in barrels, while the remaining 80% is aged in stainless steel concrete vats.

This careful aging process contributes to the unique character of the wine, adding complexity and enhancing its flavors. The use of barrels imparts additional nuances, while the stainless steel concrete vats maintain the wine's freshness and purity.

In summary, this red wine from the A.O.P Terrasses du Larzac is a delightful blend of Syrah, Grenache, and Carignan. With its pre-fermentation maceration and 12-month aging process, partly in barrels and partly in stainless steel concrete vats, it promises to deliver a truly exceptional and flavorsome experience.

Taster's notes

Deep red colour wine. On the nose, it has notes of ripe red fruits, topped with a light spicy note. On the palate, it is smooth with good tannins. We recommend pairing the wine with roasted red meats, as well as charcuterie and cheese platters. We suggest a serving temperature of 16ºC

The Winery

The Bernard Magrez signature is the guarantee of the commitment of a great owner, who for 40 years has concentrated all his determination and all his energy in the service of the quality of his wines. This signature is also supported by a national and international media campaign that makes Bernard Magrez the leading wine advertiser in France.
Type

Red Wine

Year

2018

Country

France

Region

Languedoc

Winery

Bernard Magrez

Volume

750 ml

Denomination of origin

A.O.P Terrasses du Larzac

Grape Variety

Syrah, Black Grenache, Carignan

Taste

Dry

Alcohol % ABV

14%

Optimal serving temperature in °C

16ºC

Allergens

Contains sulphites

Food Pairing

Red Meat, Cheese